Global Collaboration Center supports overseas researches related to international development and international cooperation. The Center supports overseas research under two target areas: (1) Target area related to 17 goals of Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs, (2) Target area related to women and girls' education, basic education, and non-formal education in developing countries.
Application Guideline 2019 - Assistance to Overseas Research(PDF)
|Target Areas||(1) Target area related to 17 goals of Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs
(2) Target area related to women and girls' education, basic education, and non-formal education in developing countries
The applicants choose either target area (1) or (2).
|Qualification of the Applicants||Master or doctor course students at Ochanomizu University
* Students on a leave of absence are not eligible, but students who have returned to the University at the time of overseas research, are eligible.
* Overseas students are eligible.
* The overseas research supported by this program, can not be supported by other overseas research program within Ochanomizu university. (Students can apply two or more programs at the time of application.)
* Students who were supported by this program twice before are not eligible.
|Number of the Acceptance||3 overseas research each for the target area (1) and (2).|
|Period for Application||Apr. 18, thurs –May 17, fri, 17:00, 2019|
|Application Documents||Following documents need to be submitted by hand. (E-mail and post is not accepted.)
(1) Application Form for Assistance to Overseas Research
(2) Breakdown of Budget for Overseas Research
(3) Itinerary (tentative)
|Inquires||Global Collaboration Center, Ochanomizu University
|Briefing for the Applicants||April 17, Wed, 12:30～13:00, at Global Collaboration Center (Room 308, Students Service Bldg.)
* For briefing in English, please contact Global Collaboration Center.
PDFファイルの閲覧には、Adobe Acrobat Reader DC(新しいウインドウが開き、お茶の水女子大学のサイトを離れます)が必要です。