Educational Research Project
Sponsored Student Projects
Since 2012, our Center sponsors projects planned by students as a part of their leadership development education.
The objects of the project are as follows:
- Work toward the shared goal together.
- Create a cross-departmental student community.
- Contribute to the vitalization of the campus.
All applications are examined by a committee, and accepted groups are able to receive financial assistance from the Center. So far, approved student groups have successfully conducted various activities, such as workshops and movie screenings on campus.
List of Approved Projects
- Reunification of natural and social sciences
- Workshop 1: Trekking Enoshima
- Workshop 2: Rejuvenate your lifestyle with Kampo!
- Healthy eating for our brilliant future
- Film screening on Childcare and the Children’s Art Workshop
- The Social Problems in Contemporary Japan: Learning From a Documentary Film on Poverty
- What Kind of Ability is “Gakushiryoku”? The Roles and Prospects of Universities as Institutions of Higher Education
- Workshop on Fermented Food: Cultural and Scientific Perspectives